Saturday

The Local Celebrity

IM THE LOCAL CELEBRITY, DO YOU KNOW ME?



here are few clues that might help...


clue no.1 : I had a short insignificant interview with abg magazine called Kawanku which makes me much friendlier than ever.


Clue no.2: I am sweet honey not a dork but a dick.


Clue no.3: I'm gaining a cult following in cinespace.


Clue no.4: I'm workin on my grammar so harrrd (but it's not workin) and waiting people to give me a change for the vending's.. poor me.



Clue no.5: I'm hiding my face behind this cheap paperbag.


Our question&suggestion: "Are you that fuckin ugly or you're out of band-aid's stock? you better send ur portfolio full of ban-aids shitfaces to Handsaplast CEO, beg him to endorse ur ban-aids stock"



Clue no.6: I love hot underage girls.





STILL DONT KNOW ME?
YOU WACK!