Sunday

EMOTRASH REPRESENT

THIS BOY NAMED RAYNARD (GAYNERD) HAS BEEN DISTRACTING MY EYES SINCE LAST COUPLE YEARS.. I'LL PROVE YOU GUYS THAT HE HAS A POWER TO HURT YOUR EYES TOO.. BY HIS FUCKED UP GAYNESS.. ENJOI..!!


Hello ass fuckers, my name is G A Y N E R D and this is my real fucking dick face, cute isn't it?


And these are my hommies, they're gay also.. i dressed up like Patrick Stump and we'd like to take a picture in front of a mirror to see how disgusting our face and style are then put it on myspace..proudly..


My gay hair dresser buddy says, fuck you and I say lets do it on the male bathroom!


Girl's boobs???? eeeuuuwwww.. how disgusting they are!! I hate it when my mom wrote my name on her boobs like thissss! mommy, please stop it!!


I prefer she's doing it like this.. yummmy..!


French kissing at night is one of our fav foreplay besides sucking each other penis's! We're so in luvvv!! Bitches out there, keep yo hands off my boyfriend!!!



(From Left to Right) B
lue: YO! A represent Ass, I'd love to fuck in the ass and I'm holding my pee now, that's why I'm posing like this..
White: My hair is the best shit in town!! My legs are the longest and more graceful than any other girl in ANTM! Models, watch out, I am your soon to be disaster!
Pink: Not much to say, but if u wanna use these gays, just contact me aite?
Black: I dunnoe what's the meaning of my pose but my face is quite attractive (to be punched)
Green: Look at my shieett unzipped pants, there's a small dick inside it, it's so cute that my bf cannot feel anything when he sucked it.. hmmm