Saturday

I can do carding that's why I'm TRENDY

SAY HI TO HIM

who cares...



Upperplayground vs Stussy

who cares....
This fatso also wants to be stylish, cute or just gay??




anyway brodda, welcome to the jakartashitlooks!
"Obviously, I would love to carding at the plastic surgeon' s website to fix these little problems on my prick face."


"While am lookin for the plastic surgeon' s web, I'll try my best to hide my shameless dickface with the super hype terrorist shawl and hoping the Iraq's bomb willn't drop off right on my face. AMEN."


"My current job is a circus biker, My partners are pigs and monkeys."

Simply the grinch with so little ayushita beard without christmas suite. One thing for sure, maybe you should learn how to save ur daddy's money to buy nice stuff instead of stealing from internet and show em off to your friends.